Wednesday, April 16, 2008

spring has sprung!






The weather has been amazing! The days are getting warmer every day. Today we are expecting temps to actually reach the 70's! This week's beautiful sunshine and warmer climate (very windy though) has brought me to the outdoors. I am a gym brat-- I don't really venture outdoors to workout like mane people here on West Point. But this week, I changed my routine. Yes, I actually took my workout outdoors. There are some killer hills here and they can kick butt! Blue has also appreciated my new routine. She gets to go with me all over and she too, gets a good workout. I figure this will only last for the next 2 months. Once the humidity arrives, see ya! Back to the gym I go! Actually, I do plan on frequenting the gym a couple of times a week to get my strength training done at the Body Pump classes. If you have never attended a Body Pump class, you must! It is an hour of light weights and high repetitions of non-stop sets targeting your entire body! They are fun, motivating, and a super workout!






0 comments: