Monday, April 7, 2008

monday, monday

This morning before school, A2 and I had a few minutes to spare to take a moment to takes some shots of her. I was afraid that we would get rain and again, the natural light would be at a minimum. She was ever so playful as always...


I am not kidding-- she loves to pose!



Blue got out today...again. Honestly, I am losing my patience with her-- I have to remember not to let the little things get to me. It is tough though. She keeps getting out and roaming the neighborhood until she decides to come home. I have tried chasing her, driving after her, you name it, I've tried it! I may have to call in Cesar to help us out. Yeah, the Dog Whisperer! F makes fun of me when I watch the show.

I read somewhere today about making not-so-unhealthy brownies. Grant it they are still not healthy, but not as unhealthy as the normal variety. Apparently, all you do is take a Devils Food cake mix and a can of pure pumpkin, mix them together and place batter into a muffin mold and voila! I don't know how they taste, but I hear pretty good! I think I may have to make some tomorrow sometime...

Oh and on to some super-duper news. I found out today that my cousin is 12 weeks pregnant! This will be her 2nd as she has a little girl that was born just a couple of weeks prior to A2's birth. I had the opportunity to be in California (where we originally come from) during my last trimester. During this time, two cousins and I had baby girls!

Oh well, Monday...Monday...


0 comments: