Sunday, April 6, 2008

a3's fun...too!

A2 isn't much of a model-- she really could care less if the camera is after her-- or perhaps it's an act... yes, that must be it!

She is always after my cup of Joe, why is that? A1 was the same way. A3 takes every opportunity to swipe anything of mine that contains some form of caffeine.

CAUGHT in the moment! She can't say it wasn't her when I ask who drank my drink!



She is always the character! A girly girl, really...

She is a Texan for those that were not aware...

Really! Hails from Fort Hood, Texas!




After our little photo shoot fun, the neighbors came out and played with the girls. We hung out until the cold got the best of the moms. It is already April, but the air still has a crisp to it and at times, somewhat chilly.

On another note, F had a race today in the city and he came in 10th. That is terrific! Sorry, no photos or details. I promise one of these days I will have the entire story!



0 comments: