Tuesday, April 8, 2008

what day is it?

It is Tuesday today and we all know how I feel about them. There are just not enough hours in the day to get everything done. I am finally done with tomorrow's homework (it is 11:45pm) and I really should be in bed considering it is almost midnight. But I just wanted to include some news that I was given today. I found out that I am graduating in the top 10% of my class next month. Is that not exciting? Not too shabby for an old gal with 3 kids and a non-stop routine...Okay, okay enough about that.

I don't think I had mentioned this, but I took out all refined sugars from my diet for a week. I was doing great on day 5...until tonight. I was at school and I needed a drink. I popped into the bookstore and quickly grabbed what seemed to me a Diet Cherry Pepsi. Half way through drinking the bottle, I noticed it wasn't diet. Yep-- I wasn't very happy. I guess I will just have to ad another day. This means that on Friday I can have a candy bar again! Not that I need it, of course :()

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Phyllis Showalter said...

love the blog! It is great seeing pictures of the girls although I am waiting for one of A1 I am sure she is so grown up now. congrats on top 10% of your class. Tell F that R&P said hello

Luisa said...

A1 is living up to my title! She hids from the camera... BUT I will get her... stay tuned...