Wednesday, April 9, 2008

what's up with all the code?


  • Happy hump day everybody. Let me start off today by going over all the (ahem...shhh) code like A1, A2, etc... As I have mentioned in this blog, we are a military family. Despite the fact that most people that visit my blog will have good intentions, there are still some very unscrupelous people out there. So for the time being-- (until I can ease my extreme paranoia) I will refer to most people in the family or anyone that I post photos of as a letter. I know, I know-- it can get to be a drag. But while I am still new to the blogging deal and I get more at ease with it, please bear with me.

  • Another clarification I would like to make--(and I thought I'd mention since my good friend P over at show242family brought it up)-- yes, there is a third Brat for those of you that don't know me. NO, Blue is not in any way or form, our third brat! :) A1 has been hiding from me whenever I whip out the camera. She ducks for cover and fights me over this. So, I have made it my mission to get her by this weekend. Somehow...somewhere... If not, I will be left with no choice but to confiscate her cell phone and download her photos... I have seen those photos and I am sure with that threat over her head, she may become quite the little model!

  • On to A3. Today after a long day of school and shopping, the girls were playing so nicely and I of course, being the mother that thinks every little gesture and movement is better than the last, took the shots! Enjoy them!


A3 has a depth to her that astonishes me ever so often. Ever since she was a baby (not that she isn't anymore) she would gaze out into space it seemed. Now that she is adapt to verbalize her feelings and thoughts, she usually has a question or a statement to share after one of these moments of Kiddie Meditation. ha ha



She really gave me a hard time today taking her photos. Most of the 50 I took were candid.



If there is something that I can be accused of is: Preseverence.





I also wanted to share my joy about my good old pal (another Army wife and mom) that just began her blog. I know she will do an awesome job. She is quite the scrapbooker. She is taking suggestions about what to include in her blog, and my input is going to be: Please P-- share your scrapbook pages! Hopefully she can give us ideas and tips... Oh and let me add, she is a chef. So maybe if I twist her arm, she will also add a recipe corner... C'mon-- do it! I, myself will be adding one in the next few days when I get a little time to get organized. I will add her blog address to my page ---> side bar ---> so visit her site and take a look at her beautiful family!


Hasta Luego!




0 comments: