Thursday, August 28, 2008

a guilty pleasure

Okay people, we all have them. I already told you all about the show Army Wives but I figured I would share yet another.

So a few months before we left West Point my good friend Lavonne (oooh miss her sooo much!) introduced me to this guilty pleasure. She knows I simply LOVE the whole Anne and king Henry era-- who doesn't right? Well, she told me about a series on Showtime called The Tudors and well, from the very first episode, I was hooked! Oh my is this a good show! So I watched the first season on "on demand" while still in NY.

So last week while going through the channels-- which by the way my hubby insisted on the premium package with all of those channels with movies and such-- well, I discovered that season 2 was already on Showtime's "on demand" and yes, I did-- I admit it, I watched all 20 episodes in 7 days! Last weekend Frank was gone so from 9 to 3am I crammed more than half! Yep-- I sacrificed much needed rest for that darn series. Am I a die-hard fan? Probably not, but I sure love me some Tudors!

0 comments: