Wednesday, August 13, 2008

quick update

Ok this has to be fast and short-- I am on a community library PC. My triple play with Time Warner finally got hooked up yesterday but Frank has yet to hook up the PCs and the wireless network is not up and running for me to use the laptop. I would have to use it in the basement standing up since there are about 100 boxes in there. We have yet to tackle the basement!

To make a long, LONG story short (I will give details later) I will just say that we are on day 3 of school-- girls and Frank-- and everything is going smooth. We are 90% done with the 1st and 2nd floor but still have the basement and covered patio to get to. UH!

It has been quite the move, I don't know why it is taking longer to unpack everything!

Today was the 1st day I could get a run in! Yay! This morning was the first day that I didn't have to wait at home all day waiting for some service or repair guy to show up-- how I hate the "9-12" thing!

I hope to be up and running by next week so I can add some photos!

I hope everyone is doing well!

0 comments: