Monday, May 19, 2008

graduation





Oh joy~ the final chapter to this roller coaster of a book that I have been reading for a long time! The day's forecast called for rain showers, but to the contrary of our weatherman's news, the day was filled with sunshine and a blue sky with not one itty bitty cloud in sight! With a gentle breeze and no trace of humidity, we were in for a tolerable ceremony. I was afraid that if it rained coupled with warmer temps and humidity, we would be stuck in a greenhouse! But the tent was very comfortable.
Now, I must add before I move one to photos: I detest taking photos of myself. I enjoy being behind the camera opposed to in front! But this being a special day, I convinced myself that it wouldn't kill me!
I also want to give credit where credit is due: Alexys took most of these shots. She did a pretty awesome job!




My parents were able to fly in from Cali which has been wonderful! Not only did they get to join me on this momentous day, but they will also be a part of a couple of other events in the girls' life that they always miss being that we live so far from each other.
This is our little family. My dad took this shot.
This is my mom-- and when she sees this on here she will not be a happy lady.
Here's my dad...

...and here we are-- minus Angelene who is playing somewhere around us and Alexys who is obvioulsy behind the camera.

0 comments: