Wednesday, July 9, 2008

my new bike





So my darling husband finally put together my road bike--yes, I had told myself years ago that I would never again get on a road bike again. Jeez, have you seen the wheels on those puppies? Itty-bitty wheels. Mountain Bike baby-- Well, he did put the bike together, so my pretty, shiny, and supra-light bike sits proudly amongst the in-crowd of bikes in our household. You see, Frank's bikes have a room to themselves in the basement, I think he has around 5 or 6 bikes in total there. They are the babies, the VIPs of bikes. The poor, sad, and dusty Gary Fishers sit in a make-shift little shed-like room he built for the girls' bikes. Yes, they sit amongst the little one's bikes, scooters, beach toys, and i think even the dog's crate is in there!
Will I be riding the bike? Well, I guess it would be the right thing to do being that I totally enjoy spinning and well, spinning is suppose to mirror a road bike ride. More on the road bike to follow in the near future--

0 comments: