Tuesday, July 8, 2008

army wives

Has anyone else watched this show on the Lifetime network? I have been following it along since last season. I actually look forward to watching it every Sunday-- I love the way Lifetime will replay it the following week just in case anyone misses it! Anyway, I really can't put my finger on why exactly I like it. It isn't actual true army wife story lines, or maybe they are but they are sure stretched out! Some of the stuff drives me nuts though! It is sort of like when Frank and I are watching a movie that involves the military-- he goes bonkers if (which is always) a General (or anyone for that matter) wears their insignia or awards incorrectly. He quickly makes verbal observations about how the guy or gal is so out of uniform. So for me, this Army Wives show is the same thing. I can't help but to think out loud about the inaccuracies of the plot. But I will keep watching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I just found out about this show and want to start watching it. I actually recently finished watching the Carrier series. I'm so fascinated by military life.

Luisa said...

Watch it, you'll enjoy it! I can't say exactly why, but it is very interesting!