Monday, July 14, 2008

day 1 of move




Really, it is day 1 of packing. The packers arrived right before noon today. They worked very hard up until 6 this evening. They packed-up the basement stuff and some of the dining room items like stemware and such. Tomorrow morning will be an earlier day and hopefully they will get most of the other stuff into boxes. I doubt that they will be able to finish 100% with the packing tomorrow, but we will wait and see.




I realized today that I never photo journal the USMA Class of 2008 Graduation at all! So, I will be including some shots of the big day. It rained a little but it held off until the ceremony ended! Frank swore in several second lieutenants but I don't think I can find any shots of them without the name-- and I can't blur them at the moment since I am short on time. So I will only include random shots for now and maybe later on I can include some other more personal ones.




So now you know why we will miss this place! It is gorgeous, breathtaking-- and this even on a rainy day!


0 comments: