Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of july





We spent the 4th weekend with friends at their Summer home. It was us and another family. The 3 days were spent relaxing and getting to know each other better. Thursday we arrived in the evening so we pretty much talked and hung-out. On Friday the girls went with my friend to the beach to walk Maggie the dog. Oh and my friend had a relaxing massage waiting for me! I had never had one by a male so it was a little different, but it was very nice. The rest of the day was spent by the pool, hanging-out, and eating. On Friday morning we went to her exercise studio where we signed-up to do a Brazilian Booty class. We perspired buckets! I have been so sore form this class, I can barely move!
The weekend was great and we took many pictures so bare with me please!
Here is Alexys with Brody-- my friend's friend's pup.

0 comments: