Monday, September 29, 2008

the new thing is

a new competition that a group of us are starting.

We are doing our version of The Biggest Loser in an effort to lose weight and get into better shape.

During our AFAP conferences I remembered my friend Teah's (from West Point)explanation about her neighborhood and her putting together a group with the same objective-- so as I sat there waiting in the group I turned to my friend Van and mentioned to her how it would be so cool if we did this and she was totally into it.

So Van and I have decided to put together the competition that will be pretty much the same as the show, with the prize being incredibly smaller of course. We will start next Monday and perhaps finish on the 31st of December. I don't know what the specifics will be yet until we vote on them this upcoming Thursday. But doesn't that sound like fun? I so want to be the biggest loser! lol

I will most definitely blog here short updates on how this thing develops.

Another new thing is my exposure to Facebook. Yeah people, I finally opened an account this morning! Hard to believe right?

No shots at this time again solely because I am too lazy this minute to run downstairs into our dungeon to the other lap top where I have my photo files-- so sorry... (sorry mom)

'nite y'all!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Anne Photography said...

Hey! I am trying to contact you! Email me your new email address and or phone number! I have sooooo much to tell you! :)

Miss you!
Elizabeth

~Tammy said...

Hey, update us on this. How is it going?

~Tammy

Luisa said...

I have been so bad! Tammy gorl, I want to see you blogging!