Monday, June 23, 2008

finally done

I finally finished The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. I was determined to finish it this past weekend after starting several times in the past 6 months. I really like this book. I enjoy nonfiction and this book offered a glimpse at a life and lives really, of people that lead an unconventional life. It had me gasping and sighing quite frequently, not believing some of the details in this book. I will not go into the details because I don't want to give anything away, all I could say is READ it! I recommend it!

I finished it on Saturday and quickly I grabbed my next read. I am on to Pride and Prejudice by of course, Jane Austen. I read this novel years and years ago, and it still rouses my anticipation!

Nothing much going on in our household besides Vacation Bible School starting today. The little ones enjoy it very much while the eldest volunteers her time as a Crew Leader. I have the best kids!

0 comments: