Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i am melting...





It was another scorcher yesterday, Monday. I took Alexys, Bailey, M, and B to the mall so they can catch a show and hang-out. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was 105 degrees when we reached our destination! The kids went to the show while I shopped. The mall we went to is 4 levels of shopping with a lower level of parking- so five total. Let me say that the mall felt like a greenhouse! I guess their A/C couldn't keep up with the heat because most of the stores were an oven! I sought out refuge at the Lindt store-- they of course have to keep their temps low enough in order for their merchandise not to spoil! That refuge cost me about a pound I am sure! Those peanut butter truffles are amazing!


When we got back home the temp had dropped down ten degrees but it was still hot! The kids got out the water guns and had a good time battling each other.


0 comments: