Saturday, December 27, 2008

december is almost over?

















NO WAY! But it is true... Where did the days go?

My parents are here now visiting, we are thrilled! We are having a good time just chilling and relaxing now that Christmas is over.

Unfortunately, I have yet to send out our Christmas cards. Pretty sad, right? I am so bad about it!

Nothing much is happening other than I am now subbing at the girls' school. I like it.

Additionally, Frank got selected to attend SAMS (School of Advanced Military Science) which we are all very excited about! This also means that we will be extending our stay here for another year. 2 years in Ft. Leavenworth will not be too bad! Especially since a few friends from the past are expected to be here next year! So exciting! Except that we are terribly in need of relation as far as living quarters go! We are literally and figuratively busting at the seams here in this itty bitty house! Cross your fingers that we are moved to bigger quarters now that we are staying for SAMS and are not simply "students" (which he will be but I guess they see it differently with that school).

I know that I have been terrible at keeping you all up to date and I am so sorry! Since my parents have been here visiting I feel that I have an excuse--I can update them in person! :D

0 comments: