Friday, March 28, 2008

under construction

I can't beleive that I finally gave into the blogging trend and am now creating my first blog! I feel so cliche, but I figured this can actually be fun! With my studies soon coming to an end, I will have a little more time to dedicate to other things, so why not blogging? For the time being, I will be designing a "look" for this page and also trying to make a final decision as to what the parameters will be for my posting of photos. Being that we are a military family, I am somewhat hesitant to go all out, so there will have to be limits. Of course, Frank doesn't think it's a good idea, and perhaps he is totally right (there, I said it!). There's a compromise somewhere-- for those that know me well, they know I am a strong advocate of balance in one's life and in everything we do. So, I will eagerly find that balance between acting prudently with one's personal life and blogging! (is that even a word?)

0 comments: